Local SEO Services
LOCAL SEO SERVICES
What is local SEO? Local SEO is the process of optimizing your website for geographically-related searches. Local SEO, or “local search engine optimization,” helps your company increase its online visibility, outrank its local competitors, increase organic traffic to your website, and earn your business more qualified leads.
Being found in local searches by your customers is vital for maximizing your online real estate. On a search page, there are many components for what a user sees (e.g. organic listings, pay-per-click results, and local listings). The local listings of searches often appear before the organic listings, leading to better click-through-rates for your company from potential customers.
Get More Business with Local SEO
A successful local SEO campaign is critical for any small business looking to drive leads and sales from neighboring customers. Think of local SEO like today’s phone book! While the calls you receive from newspaper ads and the yellow pages are dwindling (or non-existent), local SEO helps you generate more calls and online contact forms from your website
Does Your Business Need a Local SEO Strategy?
Search results are not as generic as they used to be. In an attempt to improve their algorithms and user experience, search engines are constantly modifying and fine-tuning how local results and businesses are displayed and ranked.
Search engines, like Google, are realizing that many users are looking for specific services and products in their area. In fact, Search Engine Land reports that nearly half of total Google search queries have local intent. So how does that impact your business? It means that potential customers are searching for your services within your service area and could find you if you boost your local SEO! With better local rankings, you’ll see more visits to your website and more leads for your company.
Our Local SEO Process
At Custom Services Group, we offer many services to help your business’s local search engine optimization campaign. These include:
COMPLETING A LOCAL COMPETITOR ANALYSIS
- Completing a market analysis of your service areas
- Finding local competitors currently outranking you on the web for your services
- Analyzing search terms, monthly search volumes, and more in your market
BUILDING & MONITORING LOCAL CITATIONS
- Auditing citations
- Creating new citations
- Discovering more local citation opportunities
- Managing and monitoring local listings
PUBLISHING LOCALIZED WEBSITE CONTENT
- Keyword research to find what and how your customers are searching for your services
- Publishing locally-targeted website content that improves your local search rankings and provides a seamless user experience
- Adding microdata to your website (Schema markup) to improve your local business listings, make local reviews more prominent on search result pages, and increase your local SEO
OPTIMIZING & MANAGING GOOGLE MY BUSINESS (GOOGLE+)
- Optimizing your company’s Google My Business page for your business address and phone number
- Claiming your Google Maps listing
- Optimizing your Google My Business page for backlinks
- Optimizing your business hours and services on Google My Business
TRACKING YOUR LOCAL SEO CAMPAIGN
- Monitoring your keyword rankings, organic traffic, calls, and leads
- Monitoring the keywords rankings of your competitors
- Monitoring your top-three local competitors’
- And more
TWEAKING YOUR LOCAL SEO CAMPAIGN
- Optimizing and pivoting your campaign for better performance over time
Why Hire a Local SEO Company?
If you’re like most business owners, you wear many hats. Between running the company, dealing with day-to-day issues, and still trying to make time for your family, there’s just not much free time left at the end of the day. However, as search engines update their local search ranking factors, it’s important you educate yourself so that you don’t fall behind Custom Services Group is an award-winning online marketing company with great results for getting our clients more rankings, traffic, leads, and sales from the web. We aim to make every client a raving fan of our work, and we want you to be next.
Our SEO campaign managers will use their expert knowledge, industry insight and range of tools to understand your company from a local business perspective, analyze the competitive landscape, capture accurate baseline information about the performance of your current marketing strategies, evaluate your website and local online presence, and formulate a strategy to increase your traffic and leads.
Get Started Now
Your customers are searching for your business—